|Place of Origin||Fujian, China||Brand Name||KIDLIKE|
|Model Number||KIDLIKEBD||Material||Non Woven Fabric|
|Age Group||Babies||Diaper Type||Disposable|
|Certificate||ISO9001 /CE||SAP||Japan Brand|
|Fluff Pulp||USA Brand||Feature||Plain|
more size available
topsheet: non-woven fabraic
absorption:SAP mix fluff ,tissue paper
backsheet: pe film
others:White release paper
more color available
Microsorb lining contains super-absorbent polymers that lock away wetness into odor-free gel.
After pads fills, moisture flows-through to absorbent to minimize leaks and changes.
Adhesive Backing on All Sizes
Remove tape to use adhesive strip on back to hold firmly in place.
1. Babies need diapers to avoid accidents.
2. Diapers help keep babies clean and dry, which can help prevent health problems such as bladder infections and UTIs.
3. Diapers also protect babies from getting dirty while playing or crawling around on the floor.
4. Diapers may also help reduce the amount of fussing that babies do when they need to go to the bathroom, which can be very tiresome for parents.
5. Diapers can also help babies learn to self-regulate their toileting habits, which can be a helpful skill when they start school or become more independent later on in life.
There are many reasons why babies need diapers, and it can be challenging to decide which type to buy. This guide provides tips on choosing the right type of diaper from the right wholesale Baby diaper manufacturer for your baby, based on their age, weight, and size.